This recipe might be the easiest one you will try. It comes together in under 20 minutes, it’s hearty and tasty.
- 5 broccoli florets, cut into bite-size pieces
- 100 g of Chow Mein noodles
- 2 carrots, cut into julienne slices
- 30 g of frozen peas
- 1/2 a bell pepper, cut into julienne slices
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- pepper, chili flakes
- 30 g of red cabbage, cut into julienne slices
- 30 g of green beans
First of all, prepare the vegetables, wash and cut them.
In a big pan heat the oil. Add all the vegetables at once and stir fry them on medium-high heat for 15 minutes, stirring constantly.
You can also add 50 ml of stock and steam the vegetables a little bit, with the lid on.
Look how gorgeous these vegetables look. 🙂
In the meantime, cook the noodles in salted water according to the package instructions.
When the vegetables are crunchy and undercooked add the soy sauce, pepper, sesame seeds and the noodles.
!!! The soy sauce is salted, taste before adding any salt. Stir well to combine everything and serve.