This is The Easiest Condensed Milk Pound Cake you will ever make. You need one bowl and 5 minutes.
- a can of condensed milk (397 g)
- 3 eggs
- 150 g of flour
- 30 g of poppy seeds + 1 tablespoon for topping
- 1/2 a teaspoon of baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 tablespoon of lemon zest
- 1/2 a teaspoon of cinnamon
Preheat the oven to 180*C. In a big bowl add all the ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon until you have a smooth batter. That’s it 🙂 .
Grease a loaf pan with 1 teaspoon of coconut oil and pour the batter in.
Sprinkle the rest of the poppy seeds on top.
Bake the pound cake at 180*C for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Have you made any of my recipes? Please tag me on Instagram with the tag #booksandlavender because I would love to see your creations.
Subscribe so that you don’t miss any of my latest posts.