Homemade Greek Seasoning
If you haven’t tried making seasonings at home, this is a good place to start. Make this Homemade Greek Seasoning and you will not buy it again.
It’s so much fun making homemade spices and blends – at least for me.
- 2 teaspoons of dried rosemary
- 3 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons of onion flakes
- 2 teaspoons of dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons of dried basil
- 2 teaspoons of dried dill
- 3 teaspoons of dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons of dried parsley
- 1/2 a teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of salt flakes
- 1/2 a teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon of ground pepper
Mix every ingredient and pour them into an airtight container.
Have you made any of my recipes? Please tag me on Instagram with the tag #booksandlavender because I would love to see your creations.
I am on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Google+. Come say Hi.
Subscribe so that you don’t miss any of my latest posts.