This Chocolate Oatmeal is a delicious breakfast idea to start the day in a good mood. Because who doesn’t like chocolate for breakfast?
- 75 g of oats + 100 ml of milk of your choice
- one teaspoon of agave syrup
- one tablespoon of raw cacao powder
- one handful of frozen blueberries
- one tablespoon of chia seeds
- one teaspoon of coconut shavings
- one teaspoon of goji berries
- 10 peeled pistachios
- one teaspoon of cacao nibs
In a small saucepan add the oats, milk, agave syrup, the cacao powder, and the blueberries. You don’t need to thaw them, you can add them frozen to the pan, they will thaw with the heat. Cook the oats for 5 minutes on medium heat, stirring constantly.
Pour the mixture into a serving bowl and arrange the toppings on top, make a cup of coffee and enjoy. 🙂
Have you made any of my recipes? Please tag me on Instagram with the tag #booksandlavender because I would love to see your creations.
Subscribe so that you don’t miss any of my latest posts.