Ditch the store-bought box and make this tasty Homemade Poppy Seed Pancake Mix, to have pancakes in less than 5 minutes every morning.
- 700 g of whole-wheat flour or you can add any other flour you like
- 5 tablespoons of poppy seeds
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of baking soda
- 6 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1/2 a teaspoon of salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla powder
- 1 tablespoon of lemon peel
- 3 tablespoons of cacao nibs
Add all the ingredients into a big bowl, stir really well everything, and pour the pancake mix into an air tight container or a big jar. Store it in a cool, dry place.
If you want to make some pancakes for 1, add:
- 100 g of the pancake mix
- 1 egg
- 120 ml of milk mixed with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
Let the milk mixture sit for 2-3 minutes, add the rest of the ingredients, stir, and enjoy. 🙂